Occupational safety course webinar
Online learning for the "Työturvallisuuskortti" green card conducts the same format as classroom learning. Online learning lasts 8 hours, as 1 working day.
To participate in online learning, You must have a computer (or laptop) with access to the Internet, with camera and sounds working.
You must have 1 computer for every listener.
- we will send You an email with confirmation that You have registered for the course and paid it.
- one day before the course starts, after noon, you will recieve learning materials in PDF.
- one day before the course starts, after noon, you will receive an invitation to the webinar.
- 10 - 15 minutes before the start of course, enter the Zoom.us webinar (click the link «start here to log in»). Program will automatically start.
- check that Your sound system and microphone are working fine.
- prepare the identification document and be ready to show it to the instructor on camera.
After learning completion:
- after the theoretical part of the learning, at 15:30 you will write a test in electronic format.
- your test's results will be available on the same day.
- after successful test passing, next working day, You will receive a temporary certificate of learning completion in PDF by email. It is valid for one month.
- we will send Your "Työturvallisuuskortti" card within 3 weeks after the course to your address.
Good luck and welcome to our course!